Privacy is dead! Long live Privacy!
Privacy and data, new challenges for our modern societies? Snowden's revelations, the Cambridge Analytica affair, repeated cybersecurity flaws, all of these excesses that invite better data management.
Europe's response to these threats is based on the GDPR, a regulatory bulwark against the use of our data.
The DPO is however confronted with a heterogeneous interpretation of the GDPR on the European territory which does not facilitate the accomplishment of its missions.
Regarding the certification of companies proving their compliance with the GDPR, a
European consensus is being established, supported by the CNIL, which is already differentiating itself through the
in place of a certification reference system for French DPOs.
The main themes of this congress are:
- Privacy by design, ask yourself the right questions
- Data breach & data breach: how to control the risks?
- PIA impact analysis: study and analysis of real cases
- Consent in France and in Europe: how to manage them?
- Ethics and health data
- The Cyber and the Compliance Officer: new jobs?
- Certification of DPOs and GDPR referents: towards European standardization?
- Round table on the theme: "RGPD, at the heart of compliance? »With speakers from the CNIL, ANSSI, AFA and TRACFIN.
The aim of this congress is to build the Union of DPOs in Europe, promote their experience and pool their skills by allowing them to be proactive and to discuss the daily topics of a DPO.