- This event has passed.
COMPLIANCE AND M&A
8 September at 8 h 00 min - 11 h 00 min490€
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: WELCOME OF PARTICIPANTS & BREAKFAST
- 9:00 am - 9:15 am: INTRODUCTION BY MASTER AMADO LAWYER AND PRESIDENT OF THE INSTITUTE OF RISK & COMPLIANCE
- 9:15 am - 10:45 am: BROADCAST OF THE FILM “A PRICE WORTH PAYING? »IN THREE PARTS FOLLOWED BY ROUND TABLES OF 20MN EACH
This film addresses, through a practical case taken from real situations, many compliance issues that managers, directors, legal and compliance directors may have to face in terms of compliance, particularly in the context of external growth or joint ventures. . This is a new tool intended for boards of directors and audit committees in order to raise their awareness / train on compliance and crisis management issues in the areas of the fight against corruption and trade restrictions. international / embargoes.
The round tables will be moderated by Madame Béatrice Bon Michel with Maître Jacques Sivignon, Maître Ermine Bolot-Massé and several compliance officers
- 10:45 am - 11:15 am: COFFEE BREAK AND NETWORKING
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm: INTEGRATING COMPLIANCE AT EACH STAGE OF AN M&A PROCESS - PREVENT AND MANAGE
Speakers Masters Jacques Sivignon, and Ermine Bolot-Massé, Associates,
Cabinet DECHERT (Paris) LLP
- 12:15 - 12:30: QUESTIONS - ANSWERS AND NETWORKING
IN COLLABORATION WITH :