- This event has passed.
Webinar “Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of its anti-corruption compliance program: practical advice, feedback and assessment of the 1st AFA controls”, organized by EQS Group
MEASURING AND EVALUATING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ITS ANTI-CORRUPTION COMPLIANCE PROGRAM: PRACTICAL ADVICE, FEEDBACK & REVIEW OF THE 1ST AFA INSPECTIONS
The Sapin 2 law relating to transparency, the fight against corruption and the modernization of economic life requires companies with more than 500 employees and which have a turnover of more than 100 million euros to has established an anti-corruption compliance program since June 1, 2017. On this occasion, the Sapin 2 law created the French Anticorruption Agency (AFA), a government agency responsible for monitoring companies that are required to adopt a program prevention of corruption composed of 8 measures aimed at preventing and detecting corruption risks within the company. One of the 8 pillars concerns the internal control procedures to assess and measure the effectiveness of the compliance program.
This webinar is intended for all companies wishing to obtain practical advice and feedback on best practices concerning internal controls related to the Sapin 2 anti-corruption compliance program that they are putting in place and to prepare effectively for an audit. AFA.
Here are the points that will be developed during this event:
WHAT INTERNAL CONTROL AND EVALUATION MECHANISM SHOULD BE IN PLACE?
- Type of controls (level 1, 2 and 3) and actors involved in the controls
- Concrete examples of controls that can be implemented for each pillar of article 17 of the Sapin 2 law
- Experience feedback and recommendations: the importance of information systems and internal communication in the implementation of controls - how to deal with the reluctance of other functions? how to mobilize them?
ANTICIPATION AND MANAGEMENT OF AN AFA CONTROL
- Why and how to make the management bodies aware of the issues and methods of an AFA control? How to prepare all employees and advance the anti-corruption compliance culture in the organization
- The AFA has already launched numerous controls since the entry into force of this law. What lessons have been learned from the controls carried out by AFA since 2017? Sharing of good practices and weaknesses observed by AFA during its inspections.