- This event has passed.
Webinar: Sapin 2 law obligations on third party due diligence - litigation and crisis situations
June 30 at 4:00 p.m. - 17 h 00 minFree
Join Pierre Laporte, Virginie Gastine-Menou, and Raquel Grase, associates and partners of GOVERNANCES, for a webinar on the Sapin 2 Law; due diligence, investigations; disputes and crisis situations. This webinar is particularly aimed at compliance professionals and companies wishing to improve their management of fraud and corruption risks.
- The obligations of the Sapin 2 law on third party due diligence under the terms of the Sapin 2 law
- The obligations of the Sapin 2 law on due diligence in application of the FCPA and the UK Bribery Act
- Special cases of proposed acquisitions and litigation
- The extent of due diligence to be performed
- Methodology for collecting and analyzing information: open sources / field survey; taking into account the local information context
- Due diligence and crisis situations: increased fraud in a health crisis