Mentions legal & conditions general use CGU
Last updated: August 24, 2020
This website (the "Site") accessible at the following URL address: https://graces.community, is published by: GRACES community, SARL, with a capital of 15,000 euros, registered with the trade and companies register of La Rochelle under number 884 971 672, whose head office is located at 28T Grande rue 17370 Le grand village plage , mail: email@example.com ("GRACES community").
Publishing directors: Sébastien Hue
The Site is hosted by: OVH, SAS whose head office is located at 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * TERMS OF SERVICE
GRACES community is the first community of regulatory experts including both a recruitment platform with a “matching” system; a blog containing articles, news and regulatory watch; a calendar of regulatory events; a list of specialized training courses and a unique compensation comparator for these professions; monitoring of the nominations of regulatory experts.
GRACES community is a recruitment consultancy company specializing in the so-called regulatory expert professions (list of professions available here in the section “all our expertise”). Anxious to be able to meet the demands of recruiters and the expectations of candidates, GRACES community wished to provide its members with rapid solutions with high added value: recruitment, regulatory information, direct approach, assessment of candidates' potential, skills file, advice HR for companies and candidates, training and coaching. It is in this context that GRACES community has set up a complete range of services, via the Site, for Recruiters (the “Recruiter”) and Candidates (the “Candidate”) involved in the so-called regulatory expert professions. from all sectors of activity.
ARTICLE 1: OBJECT
Access to the Site and use of its content are subject to the General Conditions of Use described below (the "T & Cs"). Anyone can access the Site (the “Visitor”). Accessing and browsing the Site constitutes unreserved acceptance by the Visitor of the Site T & Cs.
ARTICLE 2. REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to the site is free for any Visitor. Any visitor can submit a publication or an event. Each contribution proposal is reviewed and validated by an administrator who can decide whether or not to publish the contribution without justification. Access to the recruitment platform necessarily implies the creation of an account either “Recruiter” or “Candidate” which requires filling in several mandatory fields in order to complete their profile. Failure to comply with these T & Cs may result in the removal of access to the recruitment platform
ARTICLE 3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site is the exclusive property of GRACES community, the only one authorized to use and exploit the intellectual property rights attached to this Site, in particular trademarks, copyrights and image rights, as original or by the effect of 'express authorization, and any intellectual property rights. The use of all or part of the Site, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than for personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 4. CONTENT OF THE SITE
GRACES community strives to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice.
ARTICLE 5. RESPONSIBILITY
5.1. Responsibility of GRACES community
Under the conditions provided for by law, GRACES community does not incur any responsibility:
● for any imprecision, inaccuracy, omission or for any damage resulting from an intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the Site.
● in the event of damage caused by unauthorized third party access to the Site or making it impossible to access it.
● in the event of loss of income or sales,
● in the event of an operating loss,
● in the event of loss of profits or contracts,
● in the event of loss of planned savings,
● in the event of data loss,
● in the event of loss of working or management time,
● in the event of image damage,
● in the event of loss of opportunity, and in particular to order a Product,
● in the event of moral prejudice.
● in the event of any other financial loss,
● in the event of any declaration or sanction of non-compliance with any national, European or international legal obligation,…
The documents, descriptions and information relating to the Products appearing on the Site are not covered by any guarantee, express or implied, with the exception of the guarantees provided for by law. GRACES community does not provide any guarantee regarding any harm that could be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, a worm, a time bomb, a Trojan horse, a cancelbot, a logic bomb. or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise deteriorate a feature of a computer or interfere with the proper functioning of the same, including any transmission resulting from a download of any content made by the Customer and / or the User, software used by the latter to download the content of the Site or the server that allows access. In this regard, the Customer and / or User acknowledges that it is their responsibility to install anti-virus and appropriate security software on their computer hardware and any other device in order to protect them against any bugs, viruses. or other such programming routine proving harmful. The Customer and / or User acknowledges that they assume all the risks associated with any content downloaded or obtained in any other way through use of the Site and acknowledges being solely responsible for any damage caused to their computer system and / or any loss of data resulting from the downloading of such content.
5.2. Responsibility of the Visitor The Visitor undertakes to use and access the Site in accordance with these T & Cs, not to hinder the proper functioning of the Site in any way, not to infringe the rights of GRACES ccommunity or of third parties of any kind. way that it is, not to infringe the law and the regulations in force. In particular, the Visitor undertakes, in the context of use and access to the Site not to:
● violate the intellectual property rights of GRACES community;
● bypass technical protection systems, carry out or incite acts of hacking, transmit viruses, interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of the Site as well as of any GRACES community tool, software, material;
● damage the image of GRACES community.
● Respect the laws and regulations in force, public order and good morals by using the contact addresses of GRACES community,
● Not to hinder or disrupt the operation of the Site as well as the associated servers and networks, in particular by jeopardizing their operation, security or integrity,
● Do not use viruses, inject computer bugs or exploit any other form of loophole to obtain advantages or access to protected data on the Site,
● Immediately notify GRACES community if it discovers a security breach in the Site,
● Not to collect, store or distribute the contents of the Site to any third party,
● Do not upload, record or transmit material protected by copyright, unless it guarantees that it has obtained the permission of the rights holder and can provide proof thereof,
● Not to collect, store or disseminate personal data from a third party, whether or not the latter is a Client and / or User of the Site,
● Do not harass, denigrate or insult members of GRACES community,
● Do not attempt to mislead other Customers and / or Users by usurping the name, pseudonym or corporate name of another natural or legal person,
● Do not denigrate GRACES community, its publications, Products and / or Services Furthermore, where applicable, the Visitor is solely responsible for the use of his GRACES community account and for the actions carried out via his account.
ARTICLE 6. AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
The Visitor is informed that access to the Site may be interrupted at any time by GRACES community for reasons of maintenance, security or any other technical constraint.
ARTICLE 7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 8. MODIFICATIONS
GRACES community informs the Site Visitor that these T & Cs may be modified at any time. These modifications come into force as soon as they are put online and are deemed to have been accepted without reservation by any Visitor who accesses the Site after they are put online. It is therefore up to any Visitor before browsing the Site, to carefully read these T & Cs.
ARTICLE 9. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The present conditions are governed by French law. French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute relating to the use of the site. All disputes relating to the application of these General Conditions of Use will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Commercial Court.