ETHICS 2021 General Assembly – 23 November 21
23 novembre à 9 h 30 min - 24 novembre à 12 h 15 min
About this event
ETHICS, the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals, will hold its Annual General Assembly on 23-24 November 2021.
The conference will take place online. Depending on conditions nearer the time, it may also be possible to have in-person components in Paris (France).
ETHICS gathers a strong community of international experts in Healthcare Compliance. The General Assembly is the best opportunity to meet fellow ethics and compliance professionals, share best practices and look forward.
This year, we will be future gazing together while taking stock of the complex situations we have all experienced in the past months, as E&C professionals, business representatives, patients or as citizens.
Time will be spent exploring possible shifts of business models, ethical considerations of Artificial Intelligence, the differences between the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the US requirements, the future of the Ethics and Compliance function, and so much more!
Access to the ETHICS General Assembly is upon registration only, so please make sure you register by 10 November. The link to the online event will be sent to all registered participants closer to the date.
We will also confirm the option for in-person participation as soon as possible, based on registrations and health guidelines.
When you register, different categories of tickets are available but please note that all sessions (online and in-person) are free of charge for active ETHICS members :
- For ETHICS members, please select ETHICS member registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS speakers, please select ETHICS faculty registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS special guests, please select ETHICS guest registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION (on special invitation only and free of charge)
- For non-members, please select Non-member registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION (25 Eur)
- For ETHICS members, please select ETHICS member registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
- For faculty / speakers, please select ETHICS faculty registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS special guests, please select ETHICS guest registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION (on special invitation only and free of charge)
- For non-members, please select Non-member registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION (100 Eur)
For any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Check out the official ETHICS website to read our Mission Statement and discover the ETHICS Code of Professional Conduct for Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals.
We look forward to catching up with all our ETHICS members and to sharing passionate debates with all of you!