- Cet évènement est passé
ETHICS 2021 General Assembly
23 novembre à 9 h 30 min - 24 novembre à 12 h 30 min
About this event
ETHICS will hold its Annual General Assembly on 23-24 November 2021. As it seems, the current situation allows for the traditional opening networking cocktail, which will be kindly hosted by and at Clifford Chance Paris office on Tuesday after the sessions.
The conference will take place in person in Paris, but if you are unable to travel, you may choose to join the debates online.
ETHICS gathers a strong community of international experts in Healthcare Compliance. The General Assembly is the best opportunity to meet fellow ethics and compliance professionals, share best practices and look forward.
This year, we will be future gazing together while taking stock of the complex situations we have all experienced in the past months, as E&C professionals, business representatives, patients or as citizens. Time will be spent exploring possible shifts of business models, ethical considerations of Artificial Intelligence, the differences between the EU Whistleblowing Directive and the US requirements, the future of the Ethics and Compliance function, and so much more!
Access to the ETHICS General Assembly is upon registration only, so please make sure you register by 10 November. When you register, different categories of tickets are available so please be mindful of your selection to allow for adequate onsite logistics.
The calendar invite to join the online event will be sent to all duly registered participants closer to the date.
Pease note that all sessions (online and in-person) are free of charge for active ETHICS members :
- For ETHICS members, please select ETHICS member registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS speakers, please select ETHICS faculty registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS special guests, please select ETHICS guest registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION (on special invitation only and free of charge)
- For non-members, please select Non-member registration FOR ONLINE PARTICIPATION (25 Eur)
- For ETHICS members, please select ETHICS member registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
- For faculty / speakers, please select ETHICS faculty registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
- For ETHICS special guests, please select ETHICS guest registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION (on special invitation only and free of charge)
- For non-members, please select Non-member registration FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION (100 Eur)
For any questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the official ETHICS website to read our Mission Statement and discover the ETHICS Code of Professional Conduct for Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals.
ETHICS is the International Society of Healthcare Ethics and Compliance Professionals. We look forward to catching up in person with all the ETHICS members after such a long break, and to sharing passionate debates with all of you!