- Cet évènement est passé
EUROPEAN ETHICS, COMPLIANCE & INTEGRITY FORUM 2021
25 novembre à 8 h 30 min - 18 h 00 min
European Online Conference
25-NOVEMBER-2021 | 08:30-18:00 CET
VENUE: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – CONFERENCE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTRED PARTICIPANTS
FORM: MODERATED DISCUSSION FOLLOWED BY Q&A
FEE: THE PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE / FOR FREE
R E G I S T R A T I O N F O R M
The registration is now open. Please fill in the form below to register to the Virtual Conference.
- The conference will take place as a virtual, web-based, interactive event.
- Participants need to have a computer / tablet connected to the Internet, preferably with a webcam and microphone in order to be able to interact during the sessions.
- The login link and session password will be sent to the participants few hours prior to the session. Links must not be shared or forwarded to not registered person.
- After login you enter the waiting room for authentication by the Admin.
- The participants have to ensure proper technical equipment.
- The microphones must be muted during the speeches and can be used during the Q&A.
- In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is limited.
- Cancellation Policy: Please inform us at least 3 days before the conference if you wish to cancell your registration.
- The organizer maintains the right to cancel the whole course, change to the program, agenda, Speakers and make other changes of the concept of the course.
- Administrator of your personal data will be the Organizers which is Viadrina Compliance Center, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Große Scharrnstr., Frankfurt (Oder), Germany and Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: email@example.com;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.