- Cet évènement est passé
HHR Compliance Webinar: International labor standards and due diligence processes in labor law
7 octobre à 17 h 00 min - 18 h 00 min
Recent legislative developments at the national and international levels and case law show a trend seeking to hold companies accountable for labor rights violations in their supply chains. We will discuss to what extent businesses can be held responsible for labor rights violations committed abroad, how to help businesses navigate international and national standards, and best practices to manage forced labor risks across their supply chains.
Join attorneys from Hughes Hubbard’s ESG and Employment & Unfair Competition practice groups to learn:
• Identify situations of non-compliance, and assess actual and potential risks for the company;
• Conduct a social audit in a foreign affiliate, and analyze the compliance of its social practices with international labor standards;
• Carry out human rights due diligence with a focus on labor issues;
• Apply best practices to ensure respect of workers’ rights
Space is limited for this event. Please click here to register now.
• Monique Figueiredo , Partner in the ESG practice Group and Head of the Paris Employment & Unfair Competition practice group.
• Amina Hassan, Counsel in the ESG and Employment & Unfair Competition practice groups.
Moderator: Adèle Bourgin, Associate in the ESG practice group