Describes the signs that someone may be a victim of modern slavery, the support available to victims, and the process for determining whether someone is a victim.
This guidance is for:
- First Responder Organisations
- organisations with a duty to notify the Home Office when encountering a potential victim of modern slavery
- other organisations involved in the identification of potential victims of modern slavery
- decision makers at the Single Competent Authority
- organisations offering support to potential victims and victims of modern slavery
A Welsh version will be available shortly.
p/o Virginie Gastine Menou
RISQUES ET VOUS
✍🏼 Proposer une offre de job : https://graces.community/recruteurs/
💈 Consulter les offres qui vous correspondent : https://job.graces.community/login